Forum

Back
  • Fuuma Girl Maisa

Anonymous

Lover ending: 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 defeat her without tearing her clothes Spare her (second choice) choose 1 defeat her again without tearing her clothes spare her => lover end: after defeat the demon inside the girl, you will be fainted. You wake up in a hospital, and the girl is worrying about you. Demon's love Ending: 2-1-2-1 Beat up, Rape 1 Lose 2 Beat up, Spare Dominated Ending: 1-1-1-1 Lose w/o removing clothes 1 Remove clothes and Win -Rape 1 Lose for sex scenes. get raped or rape her. the face-sitting one requires you to destroy the lower part of her armor and cloth and then lose. http://www.comdotgame.com/play/fuuma-girl-maisa

• Anonymous

Fuuma Girl Maisa

• Anonymous

dude how many ending actually in this game

• Anonymous

What song is that on the Lover End? With the piano. Where he wakes up in a hospital

• Anonymous

need control intructions need help T_T

• Anonymous

perfect tipps thanks

• Anonymous

I agree, this 'attempt' of help, is just more confusing than helping. Whoever wrought this upon us. Is obviously a dullard. Detrimental spaz.

• Anonymous

You've phrased this pathetically, it makes no sense and it's basically impossible to understand.

• Anonymous

I don't think the text matters, but whatever.

• Anonymous

Well, you say willing but she's being possessed by a demon.

• Anonymous

Can't rape the willing and they both seem pretty willing *shrugs*

• Anonymous

I got ending one even though i ripped off her clothes.

• Anonymous

I skipped the intro won spared her lost twice and still got the Dominated Ending. (I did not remove any of her armor the first round and when she talked I just picked the top but I don't think that this changed anything. I also made her come when she raped me in the third round.)

• Anonymous

note on the sex scenes, remove only her TOP half and you get a titty fuck scene :)

• Anonymous

not even a sexy ass warrior girl? are you gay? XD

• Anonymous

what chu mean get raped?! i ain't gettin no raped by no body!

The best online games

Top game searches

Contact