Forum

Back
  • Sexting Numbers

Anonymous

Post a quick description of yourself and your phone number, and if you like someone else's' description, Sext with them!

• Anonymous

guy also the dude that just submitted his phone number:

• Anonymous

my phone number is 1 337 3482665

• selfhelp1985

I'm Justin a 28 year old tattooed man looking for a girl over 18 to sext....hit me up with your number. cant wait to chat. I allso do skype ; ) (617) 651-1344

• afimediss

tall 6ft 3, i have a 6 pack. 16 yrs. old, 8inches and straight.

• zer0

Forgot to sign it lol

• Anonymous

Lol I did the same thing so you're good

• Kitten

Oh.. I feel very stupid!

• zer0

you give or get a number then you start off slow or fast about what your going to do to each other.

• Kitten

Okay, now I got a new phone.. So, how does this sexting thing work? Im a little new at it..

• Kitten

You sounds hot! Im a girl, just turned 16.. Im 1.73 m tall. Blondie.. Hope you like big tits, cuz I can do some tricks.. with them. (My guy-friends certainly lve big tits, so Ive practised a bit) Hope you got turned up on me.. But Im sorry, Icant give my number, by guys.

• gokil45

aaa

• Anonymous

im 15, tan, 5"8 alright body, normal dick. looking for any type of girl. number is 518-281-4027

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

Im a 16yr old guy, im around 5 and a half feet tall and pretty skinny, ive got a 7.5 inch dick, and im looking to sext with any girls, message me at 575-973-4445 ;)

The best online games

Top game searches

Contact