Forum

Back
  • imoutoto-2

Anonymous

Anyone have a guide

• Anonymous

alright its pretty simple actually Lover End, Talk to her right off the start, Say "yukano, I worry About you" Then "It's Because mom and dad are gone, so its just you and me" Do this twice She then asks why you are doing this, you respond "because you're important to me" Now look at her head 8oobs and legs 2 times then your poke her until the left bar changes colors if done properly the right bar should stay blue. Afterwards "Yukano are you popular with the boys?" "You.... you weren't going out together were you?" do this twice She then asks if she made you angry, Respond "maybe I'm jealous of that boy" If she asks you something and she asks for forgiveness tell her "this really isn't the case" if it doesn't come up ask her to raise her blouse then look at it 3 times. Finally the middle bar needs to be raised to yellow before talking to her again (if you want to remove clothing or make her cum it wont affect the out come because your left bar her happiness wont lower so do what you wish) ask her "yukano I want to know how you really feel" followed by "I will accept Anything you have to say" "I Love you too" this is where you can make a choice between 2 and 3 ending if you want 2 kiss fellatio then sex if you want lewd ending go strait to sex but this might not work if she doesn't come 3 times I have herd that might be the case so I'm sharing it with you

• Anonymous

pussay

• Anonymous

is there any other games like imoutoto 2?

• Anonymous

Guess what, that lover end that guy posted, doesent work :D, aint that great, wasted another 2 hours trying to figure this fucking shit out, i just wanted to beat off, why cant it be simple.

• Anonymous

best translation of bars left to right. love, comfort, submission

• Anonymous

frivxxx

• Anonymous

for the ending 2, when she confessed, refuse.

• Anonymous

For Rape ending which is ending 4 just do this Talk to her right off the start, Say "yukano, I worry About you" Then "It's Because mom and dad are gone, so its just you and me" Do this twice She then asks why you are doing this, you respond "because you're important to me" Then After this Demand sex and rape her, your affection will be high enough to allow the rape to happen I have never gotten ending 2

• Anonymous

alright its pretty simple actually Lover End, Talk to her right off the start, Say "yukano, I worry About you" Then "It's Because mom and dad are gone, so its just you and me" Do this twice She then asks why you are doing this, you respond "because you're important to me" Now you're going to take a hit on her "affection" meter doing this but ask her to raise her skirt, then masturbate her till she cums twice. once you do it twice talk to her and say "Yukano are you popular with the boys?" "You.... you werent going out together were you?" do this twice She then asks if she made you angry, Respond "maybe I'm jealous of that boy" If she asks you something and she asks for forgiveness tell her "this really isn't the case" Look at her face then talk to her again, if that doesn't work just roll up skirt and masturbate her again then look at face then talk to her and ask her "yukano I want to know how you really feel" followed by "I will accept Anything you have to say" "I Love you too" pretty fucking obvious. CRITICAL PART KISS HER FOR LOVER DONT KISS AND JUST GO STRAIGHT FOR SEX FOR ENDING THREE, LEWD

• Anonymous

Here is the guide press right click and that's all.

• Anonymous

i agree someone should make a guide

• Anonymous

how do i beat this game

• Anonymous

someone make a guide :(

The best online games

Top game searches

Contact