Forum

Back
  • Grappling sister jsk game guide

Kiik

Apathy End:
    Doggy style

Pick any response for the conversation before the fight. It does not matter.
    Defeat her
    Choose option 1 (Teach With Body) to have sex with her.
    Cum in her without maxing the pleasure bar. Keep this bar low as this bar will be at the same level at the end of the next fight.
    "Be an asshole." In the conversation after the first battle
    2. Your body was the best, just as I knew it would be
    3. You may be my sister, but you still have the best body
    Repeat the entire sequence again from the beginning.

Lewd End:
    Cowgirl reverse

Defeat her
    Choose option 2 (Light Punishment) and make her cum.
    In the conversation after the first battle
    3. If it wasn’t me you lost to, what do you think would happen?
    1. Looks like I’ll have to “train” you
    Defeat her again
    Choose option 1 (Teach With Body) and cum in her when your pleasure bar is almost maxed out

Reversal End:
    Cowgirl nude

Defeat her
    Choose option 2 (Light Punishment)
    1. Is it always about training with you?
    1. Why are you so fixated on strong men?
    Defeat her again
    Choose option 2(Light Punishment)
    2. It’s Impossible for a brother and sister.
    Love End:
    Missionary, sex on beach

Defeat her
    Choose option 2 (Light Punishment)
    1. Is it always about training with you?
    1. Why are you so fixated on strong men?
    Defeat her again
    Choose option 2(Light Punishment)
    1. …I love you, Kaname

Unlocking other sex scenes:
    Counter 1 is rape scene that stems from her doing a high kick and you catching her on one foot.
    While you are fighting her, drain her hit points down to a very low point, then go into defensive fighting. Move you cursor away from any of her attack points, click and hold (your hands move forward into a defensive position). Keep holding it and move it so it is around her face (you will see the boxes that pop up when she makes specific attacks). When she does a High Kick with her right foot on you, the box will appear (Exploit Opening), release your defense and quickly click on the box. That will trigger the sex scene.

Counter 2 is standing behind her, holding her in the air by her legs and dropping her on your dick rape.
    Same as Counter 1 except for one thing, wait for her to do the flying kick called Dragon Fang. The box will appear (Get Behind). You catch her and that triggers the scene with you holding her by her upper legs with her back to you and sex begins.

Takedown 1 is forced missionary during the actual fights. Unlock by choosing option 1 (Teach With Body) after defeating her.

Takedowns 2 is rear entry (would call it doggy, but she is lying on the floor). This is spawned by you knocking her on her face and hitting the button that appears (double click crotch shot with her hit points low will start the sequence).
    To do this, you need 2 things. You need her hit points to be very low and you need the bar below your stats (goes up each time she attacks you... starts yellow and eventually turns red) to be in the red position. When you have both of those, get your attack bar (left side of the screen) to its max then, when you have the chance, double click her crotch. That will knock her
    on the floor, face down. The red box (Exploit Opening) will appear and you have little time, so be ready to move from crotch to face area so you can click the box. If you get the timing right, you get her lying on the floor face down for basically rear entry sex (would call it doggy but she is lying on floor, tilting her back with her elbows on the floor).

Takedowns 3 is the ever popular grope her on the floor scene. Unlock by choosing option 2 (Light Punishment) after defeating her.

• Anonymous

why Reversal End: doesnt works for me

• admin

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/grappling-sister

• Anonymous

the game got hacked suss %100 by me points 999999999999999999999999
    and hp 9999999999
    1 hit kill [ power 99999999999999 ]
    and gtfo sister i well luck your pussy till you say yeah boyii fuck me

• Anonymous

How does one fight her? How would one block her attacks to limit damage?

• Anonymous

you can kiss her when giving light punishment, click her mouth

• Anonymous

for the apathy ending: its pretty easy, just follow the instructions at the top of this page
    For the special move: get a full bar then click 4 times, depending on where you click is what changes the move

• Anonymous

Guys The easy Ways TO Win the round
    My Stats
    Health 999
    Attack Power 999
    etc....
    Useing Flash Opner

• Anonymous

No matter how many times i do it i can't get the apathy ending

• Anonymous

how do you use the special move?

• Anonymous

you know if any site have the game fully translated to english?

• walkingtombstone

thx that help a lot