Forum

Back
  • Princess General Christine jsk game guide

Kiik

Endings:
    DON'T skip the intro. First two responses are during the intro.

Slave Ending:
    Doggie Style in Jail
    2. I disagree with the ways of the Empire.
    2. If that’s the case, then I could fully torment you.
    Defeat her
    1. Rape
    1. Was I a bad lover?
    Defeat her
    1. Rape
    1. I’ll make you my sex slave.
    Defeat her
    1. Rape
    Eloping Ending:
    Reverse cowgirl on bed
    1. Do you know the misery in the countries that were defeated by the Empire?
    1. My goal is not the Emperor.
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Why do you fight so hard for the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Don’t you want to see the true face of the Empire?
    Defeat her
    1. Rape

Lovers Ending:
    Missionary on bed
    1. Do you know the misery in the countries that were defeated by the Empire?
    1. My goal is not the Emperor.
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Why do you fight so hard for the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Don’t you want to see the true face of the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait

Blowjob Scene:
    You cannot play this from the menu. You must play Extra Mode 1 or 2 each time to see it.
    Start a game with Extra Mode 1 or Extra Mode 2. When you defeat and rape her, there will be a third orange button at the bottom of the third column. It is called blowjob. The four positions are Handjob, Lick, Blowjob, and Titfuck.

Normal H Scene:
    Defeat her in battle by bringing her life down to 0. There are three positions missionary, doggy style, and cowgirl. Each of the three positions has four different variations.

Exploit Opening Moves:
    There are two counter moves in the game. You need to look for two different moves. If you have the mind’s eye skill to see her next move then you can catch (block) her moves “Kick” and “White Thunder” easier. Click the Exploit Opening button that will flash on the screen for a short time. To enable counter moves, buy the 3000p item from the store ”Exploit Opening” and bring her health down to 1/5 of the bar.

• Anonymous

to get the lover ending , maybe you need all your 4 status full

• Anonymous

where the FUCKING HELL is the MOTHER FUCKING "Exploit Opening button" to “White Thunder”. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

where the hell is the "Exploit Opening button"

• Anonymous

the fuck is an extra mode

• Anonymous

so slave ending can be obtained by exploit opening and regular rape, right?

• Anonymous

On Lover's ending, you cannot take anymore than 1 or 2 health bars worth of damage for all 3 matches COMBINED!

• Anonymous

the slave is wrong with the first answer you have to choose. Do you know the misery in the countries that were defeated by the Empire?

• Anonymous

to get slave ending you need to get lovers and hit the 1st bonus option on the title screen

• Anonymous

okay. I know what I wronged. I did so many cum in her. that is reason why I see normal end.

• Anonymous

I can't see slave end and eloping end. I try all in here but no one be changed. :(

• Anonymous

Note:

Slave ending only be possible if you strip all of her clothes. Otherwise, it will just be game over.

And i believe the Lovers Ending also require something similar that you must not destroy any piece of her armor. To ensure this is possible, only using your normal attack or tiger slash and always aim for her face.

• Anonymous

One extra mode has Lovers dialogue and one has Slave dialogue.

• Anonymous

What's the difference between extra mode 1 and 2?

• Anonymous

forget it

• Anonymous

I found new Ending
    Eloping Ending

• Kiik

Hey now play nice. No need to get saucy.

• Anonymous

thats probably because you didnt read the entire thing dumbass. you clearly havent brought her down to 1/5 hp.

• Anonymous

I've bought both the minds eye skill and exploit opening and no button has been showing up. Is there something else i need to get?