Forum

Back
  • By God, this was NOT a triumph.

Anonymous

To the admins of the site, I highly suggest requiring people to have an account before being able to post a topic in the forums. Now there's just a bunch of "bleh under 18 male looking for nudes" bullshittery going on here. I don't know why you guys made a forum, but I sure as hell hope you didn't intend for people to use it this way.

• Anonymous

69 years old looking for nudes, email fuckmybutt@hotmail.com

• Anonymous

Although it is fucking obnoxious, It's nice for 'em to have a place to meet others just as messed up. Trust me, it's almost impossible to find people like that without the internet. And, well, most other sites do require an account; it's fucking easy to post here and it's a community of fucked up people.
    Also, the forums' layout makes it really easy to just ignore them. A possible compromise would be to create another forum section, or perhaps to create a tag for such posts.

Sincerely,

another anon.
    Cheers! ♪~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

• Anonymous

Hello, another anon here. Completely agree. Anon posting under games is fucking fantastic - but forums? No. It's terrible. An account should be required for forum posting, definitely. And even then, those forums you mentioned "18 need nudes" and similar should be removed or something.