Forum

Back
  • Restrained Interrogation Princess Irina Guide

Hastur

Guide

• Anonymous

seriously guys, you are all stupid, you can get all 4 poses.
    just finish the game with the bottom option and once you are in fuck mode just press [TAB] until you hover over the "closed" options then press [ENTER] once

happy fapping ;)

• Anonymous

followed every step until the mark, but she doesn't say anything after that fools

• Anonymous

number 1 almost same with number 3 but don't make her cum or do H to her, just talk until red text appear and click the red text, then choose "姫様には女の喜びを覚えてもらいます"

• Anonymous

ending number 3, just talk until red text come out, then cum in her 5 times in H, then click the red text, and choose "姫様を我がものといたします"

• Anonymous

i take back about what i said about number 4

• Anonymous

what? this game is too easy to get the ending whichever ending 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. it's too easy to get it

• Anonymous

okay the game is bugged but you can get more than two ends

• Anonymous

The game is bugged and apparently does not allow anyone to get more than two of the ends.

• Anonymous

ending 3: you have to cum "ON" her more then three times NOT "in her"! AND and not fuck other than orally. and Select "姫様をお救いいたします" at the end."

• FoxyGaming933

How do you get a Loving Ending.

• Anonymous

how do you get the slave ending?

• Anonymous

success

• Anonymous

someone who knows how to get the ending 3, Make a very detailed step by step of how to get that end.
    and no, "you have to cum in her more then three times and Select "姫様をお救いいたします" at the end." is not a detailed step by step of how to get the ending 3 or is not fucking enough information that anyone can get the ending 3!

• Anonymous

How do I know if I am in the interrogation scene to activate both endings 1 and 3?

• Anonymous

For the love end ?

• Anonymous

which side should there be an arrow in the circle?

• Anonymous

If you want ending 2, u must make her cum 4-5 time by touching her pussy. Make sure your affection is maxed when do this. Perform "H" at least once in the interrogation scene. · At the end, select "姫様には女の喜びを覚えてもらいます".

• Anonymous

I cant get the Training ending no matter what I do. I make her cum more than 3 times, I do the BJ/TJ scene, and then the only ending available is the Violation ending. What gives?

• Anonymous

@Anon directly bellow: I cum in her vagina more than five times in H scene, just that's what I did, and not you make her cum, you having to cum in her to get Ending 3

• Anonymous

to anon "How do I do 2 ending? I cum in her than three times and can only get the ending 3" make her cum three times, not cum in her three times. and what did you do to get ending 3?

• Anonymous

The love ending tutorial does not work seriously, watch it correctly and fix it please

• Anonymous

How do I do 2 ending? I cum in her than three times and can only get the ending 3

• Anonymous

2nd ending is love guide with H at end and 2nd choice

• Anonymous

oh, i found out! you just have to exhaust the talking option. all three positions, get her to ask you things one or two times by talking to and looking at her a lot. then fit the criteria for the first three endings, then when the red message comes up, hit it, give the right answer, and there you go!

• Anonymous

other than the love end, how do you actually MAKE it end? i don't get the red text prompt unless i follow the love end guide, so it doesn't matter what i do.

• Anonymous

@Anon who asked what exactly is meant by "cum up", cumming during the not H scene?

make her cum.

• Anonymous

@Hastur is there another thing you should or should not do to get the Slave end then (· Perform "H" at least once in the interrogation scene.
    · Ejaculation in the vagina more than five times in the H scene.
    · At the end, select "姫様を我がものといたします".)?

• Anonymous

@Hastur and how many Slaps is a "few times" ?

• Anonymous

@Hastur and what exactly is meant by 3rd Choice x 2?

• Anonymous

Idk if Im the only one, but I can't seem to get an option for an ending. No like final prompt leading to one of the 4 ending pops up. I'm not even trying to go for the love ending, I'm just trying to get an ending. Anyone have the same problem? Or can help a fellow out?

• Anonymous

@Hastur what exactly is meant by "cum up", cumming during the not H scene?

• Anonymous

@Anon below : dont know what your talking about. my problem is about the second ending, but everything else is working fine

• Anonymous

and your guide is anything but a detailed enough that people who can not understand japanese can use it for anything but for the first two ends

• Anonymous

deer Hastur, not everyone can mother fucking understand japanese your fool.

• Hastur

@Anon. Listen. As I said in the guide. You have to keep TALKING to her after the mark appears to REGAIN her affection levels. If it isn't maxed affection after the 'eye' mark appears or you haven't hit her enough to make it appear YOU ARE LOCKED OUT until you fix the problem. I can't honestly explain this in anymore ways short of making a bloody video walkthrough which is something I will NOT be doing. If you aren't following the guide word for word then theres honestly nothing more I can do for you.

@Anon directly below: That would likely be Ending 2 the Training Ending.

• Anonymous

I have 3 ending but i can't tell which is which one I'm missing.

It's the second one down in the list when your playing the ending scene.
    And it's the second one to the right on the title screen.

Which ending is it?

• Anonymous

I had done exactly as your guide had recommended however, picking the first option gives me a game over. How many times did you hit her? Or may you be more detailed about what choices to say after finding the mark?

• Hastur

Also @anon that isn't Ikarus. Odds are you missed something in the guide or you didn't follow the directions exactly somewhere along the line. Remember, after you start hitting the 'affection' meter which is the timer looking thing you need to talk to her again repeatedly to get it back to the far side of the blue end.

• Hastur

The order of the options go as follow. Top left: Look. Top right: Blowjob. Middle Left: Talk. Bottom Right: Sex. Bottom Left: alternate between touch and lick.

@Ikarus The 'mark' that should appear after hitting her ass enough times will be a sort of 'eye' shape on her ass cheek. If it doesn't appear it means odds are you either didn't follow the guide exactly or that you didn't hit enough times to make the mark appear which locks you out of the Love Ending.

• Anonymous

by the way i followed ur guide and there was a red written text on the right side i clicked it and choosed the 1st option and it was GAME OVER

• Anonymous

The Love Ending does not work (the end of the guide) "you can see the mark (what do u mean by that?) - Ikarus

• admin

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/restrained-interrogation-princess-irina

• Anonymous

GG, thx the guide

• Hastur

Love Ending Detailed:

Talk
    3rd Choice
    2nd Choice
    3rd Choice
    1st Choice

Irene talks to you
    Choose "Because I want to save you, Princess" 3rd Choice

Talk
    1st choice until Irene talks to you
    "I swear my allegiance only for you, Princess" 3rd Choice

Talk
    1st Choice
    1st Choice
    3rd Choice
    3rd Choice x 2

Turn her around
    Lift her skirt up
    Keep pulling her pants up until she is on yellow in arousal gauge (optional to make her cum)
    Turn her to face you

Talk
    3rd Choice

Irene talks to you
    "I have reason..." 2nd Choice

Talk
    1st choice

Irene talks to you
    "Of course, Because I heard it directly" 1st choice

Talk
    3rd Choice

Irene talks to you
    "This wizard was nominated by Emperor?" 1st Choice

Talk
    1st Choice

Irene talks to you
    "It is the function of magician.." 1st Choice

Talk
    1st Choice
    3rd Choice
    Spam talk, choices do not matter until she talks to you.

Irene talks to you
    "His majesty prepared..." 3rd Choice

Turn her around
    Lift her skirt
    Make her cum few times ( 3 to 5) by pulling her pants

Turn her to face you
    Talk until her Affection is back again to as right it can get.

Turn her around again.
    Slap few times (Right side of her booty)
    Take her pants off
    You should see the mark in her booty now.
    Look at it. (Make sure your affection is maxed when do this, if not, talk to her until its maxed)
    Choose whatever when she talks to you the last time

Go to ending
    Choose "I will save you" (Option 1)

Don't forget to slap her booty until its bright red when you turn her around for the last time.
    And make sure your affection (Right bar) is maxed when you look at the mark.
    If its not full when the mark shows in her booty, just keep talking her the 2nd and 3rd choice, which should be about your exile and the sacrifice if you followed this thorough guide, when affection is full look her mark and the love ending unlocks.

• Hastur

Endings Guide:

① Violation end
    · Perform "H" at least once in the interrogation scene.
    · At the end, select 姫様を我がものといたします".

② Training end
    · Cum up more than three times in an interrogation scene.
    · At the end, select "姫様には女の喜びを覚えてもらいます".

③ Slave end
    · Ejaculation in the vagina more than five times in the H scene.
    · At the end, select "姫様を我がものといたします".

④ Love End - (I hard I hard time figuring out the slap part -Icevail)
    · Increase likelihood. (The needle thing on as right as possible)
    · Advance "conversation". Listen to the story of "宮廷魔術師".
    · Slap Irene's booty with a slightly enhanced pleasure.
    · "Look" the emblem that floated in the buttocks
    · Select "姫様をお救いいたします" at the end.

First two are easy, will add more detailed guide for love ending: