Forum

Back
  • Miyui, My Neighbor Swordswoman In School Guide

admin

Guides here.

• Anonymous

this is what i did to unlock love ending keep at least 2 action bars that way when she tries to rape you can block and it fails but i just kept trying extramode 1 without rape in till it unlocked choosing dialogue 1 after the KO then 2 after the 2nd

• Anonymous

Doest anyone how to unlock the third ending, everytime i did always first and second ending

• Anonymous

I'm still having the problems other said before about the Love Ending.

• Anonymous

i am done.

• Anonymous

I think you have to use the special that uses the entire bar to get the lover's ending

• Anonymous

So not once and did not get to take the 2nd ending from the left and the last (4 from the left) do not know what to do.

• Anonymous

To anon two below, I think your right about speed being the thing, I had the same issue, Then I tried to beat her as quickly as possible (used the bottom right in the special menu and kept attacking her) and I got the love ending.

• Anonymous

After a couple of attempts it seems that beating the demon in extra 1 with a lot of health and choosing option 1 then 2 is the trick to getting the love ending. The best way is to hit her in the face when she's charging special attacks and magic, but keep at least 1 bar around if she's just using a strong sword attack in case she tries to rape you.

• Anonymous

OK I finally got the love ending. Now I have no idea why it worked this time around, I did have the rape and lewd endings on extra 2 before I tried to get the love ending in extra 1 again. I just beat the demon but at a faster pace than normal, choosing the first option then the second option and boom got the love ending. Have no idea what made it work, maybe beating her faster is the key. Let me know what you guys find out.

• Anonymous

LEWD ENDING:

In response to Ram's guide:
    "Start Extramode2. You beat her 3 times, but make sure she cums at least 3 times. Which means you can just beat her down, fuck her at the end of each round and let her cum each time."

Here's the unmentioned important part - on both of the dialogue options after the first two wins, make sure to select the top options!!! Otherwise you'll get a basic ending.

You'll know when she's about to cum when her blush is dark red and hearts appear in her text box. If her text doesn't turn red in the initial cum sequence, you didn't go long enough!

Also, it doesn't matter the sex scene. Any scene where you force yourself on her will work, and so will the scene where she forces you down and rides you.
    (BJ and boobjob will NOT cause her to climax!!)

• Anonymous

OK I've been trying to get the love ending for a while, so I cleared my progress by refreshing the page and grinded points until I got my stats to max
    I defeat her without raping and go to extra one, defeat her once choose option 1, defeat her twice choose option 2, defeat her again. I get nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I haven't gotten any other ending and have not gotten one H scene on this file, so I'm shit out of luck. Hope it's just a glitch or something on my end but still maybe there is something wrong with the guides

• Anonymous

Shh... Hey! Bro! Did you fucked up with getting Extramode1? Try to click right mouse button on the game and select "settings", next choose "file" icon and next select disable. Reload the game. And do the same but select "Allow". Now you can use your second chance so good luck ;)
    and... remember don't reload other games when u have disabled this setting becouse u will loose your progress

(It was tried on Chrome, and I'm not using english language so it's possible that u will have some differences, and sorry about my English if there are mistakes)

• Anonymous

One more. There is Just-Guard (block when her attack) that needs only one activity bar. But it is no use when she holds her sword high.
    and also, when she resting her sword, don't block. It is no use and you will get disadvantage.(like decreasing activity bar or mana)

• Anonymous

Actually No, you fight the demon 3 times (without screwing her). That is the love ending,

• Anonymous

To the one having trouble getting the love ending. I had the same problem that you did, but then I tried again, letting the evil girl reverse rape me until I was eating her out. I then kept going until she was fully aroused. I think that may have been the missing element.

• Ram

Edit to my guide...

For the Lewd mode in Extramode1 you have to beat her 3 times, make her cum 3 times. After each sex scene select the first text.

To those who don't know how to make her cum, fuck her until she her faces gets really red, and you start to see hearts appear in her dialogue box.

• Anonymous

How i do she make cum?

• Ram

I had posted this guide as an Anon, I'm not entirely sure why it was deleted but here we go again.

Her "Gauge-Bar" is the little thing under her HP bar that fills up after you hit her, or she attacked. It empties slower the lower HP she has. If you use a special attack while she has some Gauge bar, the special attacks have special effects.

Your special Bar: Under your HP bar, there is a smaller bar which fills when you hit, get hit, or block attacks. It is your special bar, and you need it to perform special attacks.

The main Battle menu:
    Top left: Opens the special Attack menu, remember you need special bar and her to have Gauge Bar, to have those attacks do special effects.
    Middle left: Block. Consumes two action points, reduces incoming damage and fills your special bar.
    Bottom left: Counter Fuck. Have her below 1/4 HP and use it to counter her kick attack to unlock an H scene.
    Top-Right: Upper attack, deals most damage, doesnt fill much of her gauge bar.
    Middle-Right: Middle attack, deals medium damage and gauge.
    Bottom-Right: Low attack. Deals the least damage, but fills the most gauge bar.

The Special Menu:
    (all these effects only occur, if you have special and she has gauge bar!)

Top left: If she has gauge, these attacks will strip her.
    Top right: If she has gauge, this attack will knock her down on all fours. You can then Doggy fuck her to end the round.
    Bottom left: If she has gauge, this will chain her up. You can then fuck her from behind or have her forced cow girl style to end the round.
    Bottom right: This will knock her out. You now have 3 H options: Top-left will force a BJ. This one does not end the round. Bottom left will fuck her missionary style while she is fainted. Bottom right is Doggy style.

Game Modes:

Extramode 1 is unlocked by beating and not raping her in the normal mode. The dialogue choices in normal mode dont matter. If you rape her in the Extramode1 (or she you), this mode will change to Extramode2, so no more good endings.
    Extramode 2 is unlocked by beating and raping her in the normal mode.
    Extramode 3 is unlocked with the Co-Fallen ending. It is basically just an endless mode against the possesed girl.
    Extramode 4 is unlocked with the love ending. It is an endless mode against the normal girl.

Endings:
    Love-Ending: (IMPORTANT: you have to start in normal mode first and follow the steps to unlock extramode1 before actually starting extramode1 or you wont succeed) Start Extramode1. Beat her 3 times. No H at all. For dialogue choices select the frist one after the first KO, and the second one after the 2nd KO. DONT SKIP intro dialogue.
    Co-Fallen: Start Extramode1. Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after the first KO, and the second one after the second. Then lose the third round. No H moves from neither you nor her are allowed to happen.
    Rape-Ending: Start Extramode2. You just beat her 3 times while fucking her. I dont think dialogue matters.
    Lewd-Ending: Start Extramode2. You beat her 3 times, but make sure she cums at least 3 times. Which means you can just beat her down, fuck her at the end of each round and let her cum each time.

Now a list of all "ingame" H scenes

1.) Normal Fuck: Just chose the right option after winning a round.
    2.) Counter Fuck: Get her below 1/4 HP, then wait for her to do that Kick attack. Use the bottom left option right when she attacks.
    3.) Doggy: Knock her down using the top-right special attack, , then use the only H move.
    4.) Chained Cowgirl: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the left H move.
    5.) Chained From Behind: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the right H move.
    6.) Forced BJ: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the upper left H move.
    7.) Fainted Missionary: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower left H move.
    8.) Fainted Doggy: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower right H move.
    --------
    The following moves occur when you fight against her demon form and get hit by her tackles: (alternatively in Extramode4)
    9.) Face Sitting.
    10) Blowjobs, Handjobs and titfucks.
    11.) Cow Girl.
    12.) Foot job

• Anonymous

In Extra Mode 3 - Infinite Rape mode (No ending)
    In Extra Mode 4 - Infinite Love mode (Same no ending)

• Anonymous

Mechanichs:
    Fight menu:
    Top right, normal attack
    Top Left, special attacks (the naughty stuff)
    Middle right: Body attack (recharges more meter than normal attack)
    Middle left: Defend (depending on power of the attack will consume 1 or 2 meters)
    Bottom right: Leg attack (same as body attack)
    Bottom left (purple): Press when flashes the leg attack green.

Sword positions:
    Point in the middle: Low damage attack
    Point above her: High damage attack (must block)
    Resting sword on her hand: Bitch move (lows one of two meters)
    Grabs sword with both hands in a low position: She gonna rape you

How to strip her: Have at least 30% meter (top right bar, the small one, you fill it by blocking her hits or attacking normally), attack first and inmediatly click until the command menu appears. She must still be im the position of "getting hurt". click top or low option, depending on what you want to see first.

How to have H scenes with her: same as stripping, but these you must unlock the special moves. Hit her, as soon as she is in "hurt", use special attack. Mind you will need at least two bars of meter extra in order to use the purple option (H scene)

Love-Ending: (IMPORTANT: you have to start in normal mode first and follow the steps to unlock extra mode1 before actually starting extra mode1 or you wont succeed) Start Extra mode1. Beat her 3 times. No H at all.
    For dialogue choices select the first one after the first KO, and the second one after the 2nd KO. DONT SKIP intro dialogue.

Co-Fallen: Start Extra mode 1. Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after the first KO, and the second one after the second. Then lose the third round. No H moves from neither you nor her are allowed to happen.

Rape-Ending: Start Extra mode 2. You just beat her 3 times while fucking her. I dont think dialogue matters.

• Anonymous

Bird in extra 2 and 3

• Anonymous

Love-Ending: (IMPORTANT: you have to start in normal mode first and follow the steps to unlock extra mode1 before actually starting extra mode1 or you wont succeed) Start Extra mode1. Beat her 3 times. No H at all.
    For dialogue choices select the first one after the first KO, and the second one after the 2nd KO. DONT SKIP intro dialogue.

Co-Fallen: Start Extra mode 1. Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after the first KO, and the second one after the second. Then lose the third round. No H moves from neither you nor her are allowed to happen.

Rape-Ending: Start Extra mode 2. You just beat her 3 times while fucking her. I dont think dialogue matters.

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

I'm not sure on how to help you with that one anon, maybe there's some factor in the game that I'm missing but it works every time for me. Maybe it has something to do with the attacks used? Honestly no clue but I know that usually in JSK games attacking the girls clothes usually negates love scenes. I only tend to use the multi attack as a special in battle which has a heavily punishing top right attack if you can catch her with it so maybe it's a case of defeating the demon quick/badly enough?

• Anonymous

"Now the love ending is only slightly more complex, but basically, win 3 times in the normal battle (no category), and choose only the top option while not raping Miyui, in order to unlock the category 1 battle. Enter the battle and win 3 times without rape, but for the first round, when the demon possessed Miyui talks to you pick the top option, and for the dialogue after round 2, pick the bottom option. The end result is that you defeat the demon and Miyui falls in love with you."

It doesn't work for me, i enter (1) the second option

I win and let her go, option 1
    I win let her go , option 2
    I win let her go, and i get a game over without a H scene

and i made sure she didn't rape me mid battle either

on my second try i did go for letting her rape me when ever she got the change, no dice to

• Anonymous

you need to select the 1st option 猜入 to insertion, or you won't go anywhere

• Anonymous

When i get a sex scene i can't fuck her, everything else is moving so it's not frozen...i don't know why it doesn't work so can you help me?

• Anonymous

i can to nympho end with category 2, 2 times 1st answer and while fucking her on all round but need to get her to the 4th stage of lust each time

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Oh and answer the top answer at the ends of round 1 and 2 as well

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Just figured another, think it's the lust one. Referring to below, choose category 2. From what I can tell, let her rape you a bunch, and fuck her at the ends of round 1 and 2 but not 3. Should get a doggystyle sex scene

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

So I don't have everything down yet, but the first thing to know is how the battle works, and it depends on her stance;

If she has the sword pointed at you = Standard attack

If she has her left hand free, but right hand grips the sword = Stun attack (Takes your saved moves or special move power)

If the sword is raised above her head = Strong melee attacks, high damage

If she holds the sword low, on her right side/left side of the screen = H-Attack

So for the most part, if you click as she makes a standard or H-attack, you can defend and take minimal damage (left middle command option), and negate any sex scene you may have gotten.

Onto your attacks;

Top left - Special moves tab - Locked at game start
    In special moves;
    Top left - Clothing Focus attack
    Top right - Heavy slam attack
    Bottom left - Multi-blow
    Bottom right - Ultimate

Middle left - Defend

Bottom left - Counter grapple - Locked at game start

Top right to Bottom right - Standard body attack - T - Head
    M - Torso
    B - Legs

Now each one of your standard attacks have a small chance to make her lose her footing for a split moment, which can be taken advantage of if you click to bring up the menu again quick enough after the standard attack, and use a special move afterwards (does not include Clothing Focus attacks). Using the slam has her on her hands and knees, the multi has her restrained in the air by her hands, and the Ultimate will knock her out for a while (all these occurrences come with 1 or more H-scenes). In any of these states, she will not attack until she recovers, so you can either lay into her with large attacks or use the time to save your energy.

That's all that comes to mind in terms of combat, but now lets get to the endings I've found so far (so far two, still working on the others)

First one is pretty simple. First you need to unlock the category 2 battle by winning while you're holding the demonic power and raping her 3 times. Once you have done so, enter the category 2 battle. In both category 1 and 2, Miyui becomes possessed by the demon, but in 2, her attitude has shifted since you have already fucked her. For the ending, defeat and fuck her 3 times (she will often try to rape you during these battles ;) ), when she talks to you after each round, pick the top option (appease the demon). The end is a scene where you have her locked away, only going to her to fuck against her will.

Now the love ending is only slightly more complex, but basically, win 3 times in the normal battle (no category), and choose only the top option while not raping Miyui, in order to unlock the category 1 battle. Enter the battle and win 3 times without rape, but for the first round, when the demon possessed Miyui talks to you pick the top option, and for the dialogue after round 2, pick the bottom option. The end result is that you defeat the demon and Miyui falls in love with you.

It's all I've got so far, I;m working on telegraphing the specific H-attacks she does and how to trigger them (one is an insert, but I can't seem to trigger it often)

Hope I helped in spme way :)

• admin

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/miyui-my-neighbor-swordswoman-in-school