admin

Would be very nice to have guides here.

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/overthrow-the-great-demoness

• Anonymous

Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance

• CoolBeans375

1. Rape end
    Complete story mode 2-2.
    Ejaculate in her at least twice. For the pregnant variation, choose the pregnancy related dialogue options. Just look for the kanji 妊娠, option 2 then 1

2. Lewd end/K1
    Complete story mode 2-2.
    Get the demon queen to climax at least three times.
    Choose the dialogue options NOT related to pregnancy (1 then 2).
    (In addition to making her climax you must be fucking her at the second pace not the first)

3. Follower end/K2
    Win the first two rounds of story mode 2-1, but lose the third round.
    No rape or foreplay related scenes allowed.
    Choose all of the dialogue options relating to facilitating the demon queen's dominion. (2, 2)

4. Love end/K3
    Complete story mode 2-1.
    Choose the appropriate dialogue options (i.e. not the ones for the follower end) (1, 1)
    Keep damage incurred under 2000.
    Pregnancy variant viewable from the main screen after the ending is unlocked.
    keeping it relevant near the top page from the OP anon who made this.

• Anonymous

sad there's no anal :"

• Anonymous

Anyone know a way to download the flash game offline so I could play it properly without much bugs?

P.S
    I tried downloading it the normal way but all the sex scenes are missing from the game, so it must be a separate file, anyone know how to find those files and merge it with the game?

• Anonymous

It’s available in free download in multiple sites but I can’t download and niether play with it because I don’t have a computer so please someone act like hero and post the game here even if it is in japanese 😁

• Anonymous

Can someone post the jsk game? Very great game. Thanks

• Anonymous

how to unlock lewd end 2-2 because I really do not understand

• Anonymous

What does 2-1 and 2-2 mean? Are those the choices? Sorry if im being retarded but im just really confused

• Anonymous

Full unlocked menu appearance - https://gyazo.com/d96a6ad6e74086dc25d8bcc678396f64

---
    Alright, to get the Lewd End, you start with either 2-1 or 2-2 (having sex in 2-1 MAKES it 2-2, it seems). You want to have sex with her in a way that she finishes as H4 each time. If you strip her (specifically lower), you'll see a mark show up If you're on the right path. I doubt it matters, but I got it with RH-counter, Restrained Missionary and Cowgirl (Charmed), and her fully stripped. Charm may be required, as my success also had a Fellatio charm scene. YMMV.

---
    Stuff not immediately clear - Anything referring to "timing" means at the end of a combo (hit 3). At that point, strip attack strips, sonic will knockdown, Charm counts as 2 uses, and the damage ability does extra damage. Combos require her to have taken some damage, based on the move she's using. Slow-charge moves have bigger combo windows. Generally, you want to follow up (click) as she opens her eyes. You can maintain a combo by not letting the small meter under her HP empty. Once you hit twice, ANY move counts as a combo finish until the meter ends, so you can strip multiple pieces or get 2 doubled Charms in easily.

---
    Charm sets her next attack to Masturbation/Footjob on 1 use, Fellation/Titfuck on 2, Facesit (69) on 3, and Cowgirl on 4 (Which counts as a rape move and ends the current match)

---
    Missionary and Teasing (Restrained) are from combining Bind with Sonic (full combo). Doggystyle (Restrained) is from full attack combo with bind. Counters are using Bind (Front Kick, Roundhouse Kick, and Blue Sky). The 3 Extra Modes are based on the endings - 1 is for Lewd, 2 is for Servant, and 3 is for Love. You should unlock the corresponding extra mode when you get the matching ending.

• Anonymous

Damn in Every end you cant change scene..
    for example, on lewd end scene when click love end, it will glitch the hell out and click back lewd end scene it will stop it on conversation, nani the fck??

• Anonymous

1. Rape end
    Complete story mode 2-2.
    Ejaculate in her at least twice. For the pregnant variation, choose the pregnancy related dialogue options. Just look for the kanji 妊娠, option 2 then 1

2. Lewd end/K1
    Complete story mode 2-2.
    (In addition to making her climax you must be fucking her at the second pace not the first)
    3. Follower end/K2
    Choose all of the dialogue options relating to facilitating the demon queen's dominion. (2, 2)

4. Love end/K3
    Complete story mode 2-1.
    Choose the appropriate dialogue options (i.e. not the ones for the follower end) (1, 1)
    keeping it relevant near the top page from the OP anon who made this.

• Anonymous

100% Just cowgirl H level 4 doesn't work for lewd end.
    On story 2-2

• Anonymous

i hope they make EVERY game english translated

• Anonymous

what a shit most sex scenes are still japanese not worth playing

• Anonymoose

To 2nd anon below,

Lewd end:
    Rape her 3 times in story 2-2 but before you insert, make sure to turn the Hlvl to 4 every time otherwise you wont get it.

• Anonymous

How to unlock POV3? Please and thank you.

• Anonymous

how to unlock lewd ending?

• Anonymoose

Thank you anon

• Anonymous

story 2-1: defeat story 1, no sex.
    extra 2: servant ending (in 2-1)
    extra 3: love ending (in 2-1)

• Anonymoose

How do you unlock all of the different modes?
    I have:
    Story 1
    Story2-2
    Extra 1

I don't know how to get:
    Story 2-1
    Extra 2
    Extra 3

I know that this should be obvious but im dumb so someone with over an IQ of 30, please lmk

• Anonymoose

Ignore all my comments, I figured it out. In order to get the restrained scenes you need to have the Bind skill leveled up (3 recommended)

• Anonymoose

how do you do the restrained scenes and counters

• Anonymous

i've opened the lewd and the rape/preg endings... how do i get the love and other endings

• Anonymoose

Whenever I try to get either the restrained missionary or doggystyle, I follow the directions exactly but when she is down it never restrains her even if I have extra points and am clicking profusely.

Plz help

• Anonymous

@Anon with the infinite combo

Very much true, but the combo isn't really a true infinite and technically she can get two hits on you(although they're blocked) in the harder routes.

The fact is that you need to attack her or be attacked to gain special, which drops her HP and vice versa if hit with her specials. You also can't stop her from immediately going back into special mode, meaning you'll either still take some damage eventually, or down her before she downs you.

A bit of a nitpick, but felt the need to correct.

• Anonymous

*top left. I goofed

• Anonymous

You can use cheat engine to raise your points if you just want ez wins. To do this just download cheat engine and click the glowing computer icon in the top right once opened. Firefox: Find the plugin_container.exe the game creates in the task list and click open on that. Chromium: Hit shift and escape to open the browser's task manager, find the Plugin: Shockwave Flash task and look for the process id. Use a decimal to hex converter like this (https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html) to convert that id to hex form. The numbers you get will be the last few numbers in the exe you want to open in task list. Once you've done that then get to the points screen, type the number of points that you have in the value bar and click first search (make sure it's not zero before you do this), then spend some points and type the number of points you now have in the search bar. Clicking next scan should bring up one value in the box on the left. Double click that and it will appear in the bottom box. Double click on the value and you can change that to what you want. This works for any flash game but sometimes the value type won't be 4 bytes when you're searching for it. Be wary of that

• Anonymous

can someone explain how to get facesitting I keep getting cowgirl

• Anonymous

@anon trying missionary restrained have 4 action points ready and do a 3 hit combo with the last hit as the sonic blast. Last ap will be used to bind

• Anonymous

As with last JSK game (and perhaps every single one they introduce an ability to inflict SLEEP on your enemy) the stupidly easy strat to do is to max speed, max out your special gauge and charge stats, put some points into the SLEEP spell, and just repeatedly put her to sleep.

This game's even easier in that you can even knock her down, interrupting any attack she's charging up. Yes, you can infinitely combo her. She barely gets a chance to land a hit on you if you're doing it right.

• Anonymous

can some1 explain the Missionary (Restrained) option abit better cuz iam using the sonic blast magic attack but nothing happens after that

• Anonymous

Anyone got a link to where I can download this semi-translated version of the game? I'd prefer if my progress is saved since I mainly play in incognito mode which doesn't save.

• Anonymous

I got 100% with Thy_Name's guide, so I don't know what you guy's problems are

• Anonymous

how to unlock 2-2? I got nearly eveything but that

• Anonymous

where is Japanese version?

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

One other thing for the anon above my post before the on below, the diplomatic options are both the top options in 2-1, trusting you haven't raped her at all. If you're still struggling to get it, I'd assume it''s a bug, as since I've found the endings I've gotten them easily several times to double and triple check everything works and I've had no issues. Though JSK games have been fairly buggy the past few months or so

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Okay, so I've been outright KO'd for a week, so let's see about the replies.

@ First anon above my last post, yes it is 2-1 you enter, as that's unlocked via a 1 victory, and she hasn't been raped, and as with all JSK games, rape means you ALWAYS lose the love end.

@anon asking about restraining rapes, you do need to click again after you restrain her in order for commands to appear. The one when she is on all fours is a little bugged though, as the left option does not have any text, but clicking it will give you the scene,

@ anon saying you don';t need to sleep her in the middle of charm, quite often multiple charm spells (sometimes even using 1 after using one last round), she will automatically rape you instead, Whether this is intentional, based on her lust gain during charm H-scenes, or a bug, I don't know.

@anon confused about Counter 1, if any sex scene does nothing, as in, goes into white screen, wait a while for the scene to load. If it persists, get better wifi.

and finally, @the anon posting the "better guides here", I'm assuming you're posting for battle guides, which is fine, but JSK games are some of the easiest battle games I've played, so I don't see why it's necessary to try and one up me here. Not that this is a competition, but I'm just trying to help people out. I mean damn, I had this game mastered in 20 minutes, it's not a hard game, no one really needs a battlke guide on JSK's, what, 20-30th one in the psuedo genre?

• Anonymous

better, full guide here

• Anonymous

Would be very nice to have guides here

• Anonymous

"Counter 1 - With around half your MP bar full, click screen when she uses her front kick attack"

...then what? nothing comes up?

• Anonymous

you don't have to use the sleep spell.

charm once for masturbation and footjob, twice for blowjob, thrice for facesitting.

• Anonymous

@Thy_Name_Be_HORNY could you go into more detail regarding the restraining? i've wounded her and used sonic blast, but i don't get any prompts to restrain.

• Anonymous

better, full guide here: https://www.comdotgame.com/forum/topic/1266

• Anonymous

For the love end, you need to charm her but not allow her to rape you.

• Anonymous

1. Rape end
    Complete story mode 2-2.

2. Lewd end/K1
    Complete story mode 2-2.
    3. Follower end/K2

4. Love end/K3
    Complete story mode 2-1.

• Anonymous

Hey Thy_Name_Be_HORNY,

I tried following your steps and so far I've found everything except the love ending. I know you said to choose the diplomatic options and not to rape her, but it seems like I'm always missing out and it goes to normal ending. I've even tried every dialogue combo so far. Is there something I might be missing? Is it maybe one of those things where you have to play the first part then jump into 2-1? Also thanks for the walkthrough!!

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Again, guys, for 2nd, you really dont need it to be a charm thing each time. If you get the rape end instead, she's not been fully aroused during all sex scenes, or you've clicked the wrong dialogue choice at least once. It's a JSK game, dialogue actually matters. I know because the way I found 2nd was literally by trying alternate dialogue to the pregnancy. I mean damn guys, it was telegraphed pretty hard. The 1st dialogue after you win the first round in 2-2 literally says lewd in the sentence. It's like I posted here and not a single person listened, jeez, why do I bother?

• Anonymous

If it freezes and the buttons don't work, right click and click play. It will give a game over and kick you back to the menu.

• Anonymous

Thanks to the 2 Anon below . That did the trick.

• Anonymous

To add to Anon below, after insert, you have to go to slow, then fast, then climax to get lewd ending.

• Anonymous

For lewd end, it's not enough to just get cowgirled 3 times. You have to, before you click insert, click the "hlevel" so that it's at level 4. Charm only gets her to level 3. There's probably a second flag that determines if she rapes you or rides your face. Regardless, make sure the h-level is at 4 before you insert, otherwise you'll get the rape end.

• Anonymous

看不懂英文不知道要按什麼

• Anonymous

i got a broken missionary rape, I tried to insert but he wouldnt

• Anonymous

Something else than that for Lewd end?
    Charmed her 3-4 times and let her rape me cowgirl style.
    for all 3 fights in 2-2. still got the rape end

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Works both ways dude, "Cowgirl rape" is still you raping her because you're forcing her to do so. You didn't need to correct me there.

• Anonymous

"Lewd End : Entre Story 2-2, let her rape you 3 times (cowgirl rape), making sure she is as aroused as possible each time, and for dialogue, don't bring up pregnancy whatsoever"

• Thy_Name_Be_HORNY

Endings:

Rape End - Fairly straight forward - Enter Story 2-2 and rape 3 times

Rape (Preg) End - In story 2-2, rape 3 times, keep telling her you'll impregnate her

Lewd End - Entre Story 2-2, rape 3 times, making sure she is as aroused as possible each time, and for dialogue, don't bring up pregnancy whatsoever

Servant End - Enter Story 2-1, win twice while choosing the bottom option each time in dialogue (boasting humans strength), then in the third round, let her kick your ass

Love End - Enter Story 2-1, win 3 times, and choose diplomatic options in dialogue; that brute force is not the way etc.

Love (Preg) End - Unlocked automatically when completing love end

Scenes:

Missionary - choose at battle win

Doggystylre - ditto

Missionary (Restrained) - Wound in battle, use Sonic Blast Magic attack, then choose left H-option

Doggystyle (Restrained) - Get a 3 hit combo, then click again to restrain her while she's on all fours. Then click H-option on the left.

Teasing (Restrained) - Same as missionary (restrained) but choose right H-option

Missionary (S) - Use sleep spell, then choose left H-option

Doggystyle (S) - Same as above but click right H-option

Counter 1 - With around half your MP bar full, click screen when she uses her front kick attack

Counter 2 Same as above during roundhoue kick attack

Counter 3 - Same as above during blue sky attack

Masturbation - use charm spell once, then wait for attack

Fellatio - use charm spell, when masturbate and footjob appears in attack display (bottom right w/ upgrade), use charm spell again, then use sleep spell and wait for next attack

Facesitting - use charm spell, when masturbate and footjob appears in attack display (bottom right w/ upgrade), use charm spell again, then use sleep spell and wait for fellatio and titfuck to appear in attack display, then use charm and sleep again, and wait for next attack

Cowgirl - use charm spell 3 times before her next attack, then wait for attack

• Anonymous

Try not to mash the mouse button at the start of a h scene, otherwise the buttons won't load properly