Forum

Back
  • Is this website down? (April 16 2014)

Anonymous

I tried to play any games on this site, but none seems to load. I tried playing game on other site and check if my flash player is up to date. Everything seems to be up to date. What's going on with condotgame?

• admin

Another topic http://www.comdotgame.com/forum/topic/277

• Anonymous

yah nothing working here eather. us server

• admin

We are doing a script which detects the fastest server for a user but it's still very much work on progress. Also we are trying to get 2 servers on US, one for east and one for west coast.

• admin

Basically we have CA for Canadian, CA+US for US, echo (Cloudflare / not reliable) for some remote countries such as China, and the rest of the traffic goes to DE which is our primary server.

• admin

The closest server is queried using the IP address. If you are using opendns the server might not actually be closest to you. Otherwise it's all good.

• Anonymous

How about the users using opendns?
    How does that affect them?

• Anonymous

It seems that EU doesn't even load at all.

• admin

IE doesn't seem to show the loader... When there is a black screen let it load for a while.

• admin

WTF... Please share what browser you are using. Do the games on http://www.hentai-games.biz/ load fine?

• Anonymous

Yeah, nothing seems to load for me either.

• admin

Just trying to figure out why some users are having problems. If you have some "special" setup please let us know.

• admin

Does a loader appear below the game? It should be at bottom right corner. Are you using any ad or script blocking plugins? Do you allow cookies from our site?

• Anonymous

i just get a black screen when trying to view your games but other sites play games fine. I'm US Minnesota. I've also noticed i can view your games only for a few minutes after opening my browser, then black screen. I've tried other browsers and it does the same thing. hope this info helps, i love this site and would hate to have to loose it.

• admin

All Canadian traffic should go to our new server "enyo".

• admin

US traffic spread between 2 distinct servers: US Pennsylvania ("maia"), CA Quebec ("enyo"). Server location is shown next to the game loader (us, ca, de, echo).

• admin

New server is being tested (April 18)

• admin

We disabled the faulty server until the issue is resolved by the service provider. Games should load now fine.

• admin

You are from US also? Which state?

• admin

There has been some problems with our US server lately. I have contacted the service provider.

• admin

Do you see any percentage on the loader (bottom right corner of the game area)? We have some very large games which will take some time to load.