Forum

Back
  • Porblems with Adult section

Anonymous

When ever i get into a game, a few seconds after i begin playing, it wont allow me to click anywhere. It looks as though it tries linking me to another page and immediately quits out right after i click, it looks like its trying to link me to something like html or javascript or something.

• Anonymous

Of course you know that virus can do shit like that... Have you at last try to clean out your computer ? Last time I did it I was having over 2 thousand ad malware.... My machine work like a charm now.

• Anonymous

I'm sure we all have PORBLEMS.

Do you even grammar?

• admin

http://www.comdotgame.com/forum/topic/661

• admin

You also need to allow cookies while using the site.

• Anonymous

still happening

• Anonymous

Update on those who Are using the "Photon App" changing the Agent won't fix the problem, but under the "Flash Advance" section on the settings, there is a selection named "Photon Engine." It's selected on "V4" by default, but changing it to "V3," and older engine, seems to fix the pop up problem. This worked for me and I Can now play games on My iPad. I hope this works for those who have the same problem wIth Photon.

• Anonymous

I tried Every user agent and it still doesn't work sadly. It's only on the actual pages of every game. They all load just fine, but clicking anywhere causes this problem. The forums or the search pages for the adult games are fine.

• admin

We disabled yet another script. Do you still have problems?

• admin

Wormy, does it happen on game page or on some other page? While playing or while viewing some other page?

• admin

Thanks wormy. I forwarded the info.

• admin

You could try checking the photon settings if you can enable user-agent string. If you are certain that is not the case please post your user-agent string here. You can obtain it from http://whatsmyuseragent.com/.

• admin

User-agent strings containing photon and puffin are not currently showing any pop ads which caused the problem. If your Photon is still having problems it must be faking or hiding its user-agent string and there is nothing we can do about it.

• Anonymous

i am using the "Photon" app for my Ipad2, and every time i select a game, anywhere i click all it does is open new pop up windows. ive tried everything from restarting my tablet to redownloading the app and it still does it.

• Anonymous

Thanks guys for fixing that desktop bug with puffin :D

• admin

photon and puffin should work now even with desktop = on

• admin

With regular/desktop Chrome? We have reproduced the puffin bug and it's been fixed.

• Anonymous

Still happening on Chrome.

• Anonymous

Whenever I click on a page, it would duplicate the page and open a ad.

• Anonymous

Whenever I click on a page, it would duplicate the page and open a ad.

• Anonymous

Same issue here i am on puffin on iphone the games etc only work when i put the request desktop setting off.

• admin

Please let me know if the problem persists. Are you having problems only with mobile browsers?

• admin

The script causing the issue was disabled.

• Anonymous

Yeah I'm having the same problem, I'm using photon for iPhone.

• Anonymous

Puffin

• admin

It would help if you can tell us what browser you are using. https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

• admin

We will investigate the issue.

• Anonymous

Same

• Anonymous

same here

• Anonymous

This is happening as well for me...