Anonymous

Battle Menu:
    Top = Standard Attack
    Top Left = Defense
    Top Right = MP Menu
    Bottom Left = Talk
    Bottom Right = Restore MP

MP Menu:
    Top = Dual Standard Attack (Drains 15 MP)
    Top Left = Swipe Attack? (Drains 15 MP)
    Top Right = Restore Health (Drains 30 MP)
    Bottom = 3 Hit Strong Attack (Drains 60 MP, Knock Down Effect)
    Bottom Left = Strong Attack (Drains 20 MP, Knock Down Effect)
    Bottom Right = Cross Attack (Drains 30 MP, Knock Down Effect)

Rape Moves:
    To perform rape moves, her health has to be below 500 and you can only perform them 3 times per battle. You will see a red box indicating you can perform a rape move
    All attacks with a "Knock Down Effect" will allow you to perform a rape move
    Two of her attacks will give you an opportunity to perform a rape move, one is a kick attack (Two versions of this, only one gives you the opportunity) the other is an attack that involves her kicking you from the air.
    One rape move that's pretty much the same as one of the other rape moves can be used after reducing her health to zero.

http://www.comdotgame.com/play/vampire-hunter-n

• Anonymous

What is the music's name!?

• Anonymous

http://lv7.fgn.me/common/flashes/nf/vampire_hunter/index.html full english version

• Anonymous

You people have to explain how to get english... i have no idea wtf i have to do after this http://_/games/vampire_hunter

• Anonymous

The "Secret Ending" with you raping her and then her raping you actually works, but I think it's just that the game doesn't know what to do, as there wasn't even a single dialogue... You just break the game.

• Anonymous

By the wa, from what the beginning shortcuts to the special endings indicate after you unlock them, there are 5 to 8 possible enings aviable, maybe more. Because you have a Domination ending 1, a submission ending 1 & 2, a love ending 1 and a empty space between the submission endings and the domination ending.
    PS: if you restart the game with f5 or such means, submission and love ending unlocked-shortcuts will diappear ._.

• Anonymous

type the website with space between each letter

• SavageMoon

I got the English version once, now, not allowing me to play again. Any advice?

• Anonymous

How do i get the servent ending?

• Anonymous

Where can I find the English version?

• Anonymous

fuck you

• Anonymous

Does anybody know the names of the musics in this game ? I believe it is awesome !

• Anonymous

It's beatable without any bonus stats or skill points, tried it with flat nothing and did it. Just keep your HP above 600 at all times, recovery always comes first, unless you're blocking. Block the jumping front side kick, and her big combo, they both do a lot of damage. If you block at the right times you can do it no problem, but if you can't recognize the next attack by her body then just max out third stat, and spam the top MP ability, if it's at full it does quite a lot of damage, and doesn't have to go through clothes.

• Anonymous

Level Quickly
    Don't put any "Bonus Points" into your statistics, or any into your skills. just start the match. Keep selecting the bottom right option, the one that restores your MP, so she defeats you faster. You get 2 points for stats and 370 for skills every time you lose to her.

• Anonymous

All stats go from 10 default to 20 maximum. You get 2 additional points to spend on your statistics with every playthrough. The stats are as follows.

[Strength] - makes you do more damage
    [Vitality] - makes you take less damage
    [Concentration] - has 2 functions, restores more mp when you use the option on the battle menu, also allows you to see the opponents next action at higher levels.
    [Agility] - increases the speed that your action gauge refills at.

• Anonymous

it's not on the menu options as a selection but

Secret Ending (you rape her then she rapes you)

you have to beat her extremely fast without any dialogue options from her coming up. max all the important stats to do that like power and speed. magic restore and defense help but optional. then cross triple hit and heal.
    hit with the cross to knock all her clothes off. the reason to take clothes off is to stop triple hit from wasting attacks on her clothes. she should be right around 2k health at this point. mana back up then use triple kick until the rape option comes up when she falls.
    if she gets a talk in just retry it or level up more until you can get it fast enough.

• Anonymous

i need english now!!!!

• Anonymous

isnt there a loss scene in this? there was in down devil queen, i wouldve figured theres one in this too

• Anonymous

MP menu is upgrades stuff.

• Anonymous

but upgards stuff?!

• Anonymous

LOVE ENDING(no rape)
    LEAVE her at least underwear!
    First conversation after hp<2000(you pick bottom left button)
    1->1
    She asks when 1000<2000
    answer 1)
    Second conversation after hp<1000(button)
    2->1
    She asks when hp<1000
    answer 3)
    IMPORTANT PART:
    Defeat her,pick second option(spare her)
    Attack once or twice(hp less then 1000)
    Wait until she asks, pick answer 2)
    Ask yourself,pick 1->1

After that, just defeat her two more times without raping(don't catch her moves)

SERVANT ENDING (ultimately, love ending too)
    LEAVE her at least underwear!
    First conversation after hp<2000(if she asked you first, skip that)
    2->3
    IMPORTANT PART:
    She asks when 1500<2000
    answer 2)
    Second conversation after 1000<1500(she must="" start="" it) answer 2)

Defeat her without rape,pick second option(spare her)

LEWD/PEACE ENDING
    Easiest to get,imho,but for the sake of walkthrough...Basically what you need to do is rape her 3 times AFTER defeating once, preferably without skipping talks.What you say doesn't really matter.If you rape her in the end of LOVE ENDING route it also works.
    First conversation after hp<2000(you pick bottom left button)
    1->3
    She asks when 1000<2000
    answer 3)
    Second conversation after hp<1000(button)
    1->2 or 3->3
    She asks when hp<1000
    answer 2)
    IMPORTANT PART:
    Defeat her without rape,pick second option(spare).
    Wait until she asks, pick answer 1)
    Ask yourself,pick 3->3

Defeat once more, this time there should be no choice - just rape.

go for her clothes now
    if she asks pick 2) or 3) answer
    If you talk to her yourself, pick 2).
    Proceed to rape her two more times(you don't have to defeat her,try out different poses)

RAPE ENDING(nothing new in graphics really, just different dialogue and face expression in missionary scene).
    its okay to shred her clothes.
    using rape moves togheter with this dialogue will eventually give this ending too.

She ask first time(less 2000hp), pick 3
    She ask second time(less 1000hp), pick 1
    You ask (first time) 1 -> 3
    (second time) 1 -> 1
    Spare her once
    When she ask, pick 3
    Defeat her and rape (no choice should be here)
    Whe she ask pick 1
    After that you just defeat her two times (choosing to rape, not spare).
    You should get ending with missionary style scene, her with dull eyes.<2000