Forum

Back
  • Down! Devil Queen

Anonymous

in the stats screen the top stat is attack so that would be damage, under that is defense, the 3rd is magic resist and the bottom one is speed.

in the second screen (with things that cost 2000, 1500) the most important things are the health potions, which cost 300 per vial.

i havent really looked into the other things yet but i'd say you want to have 5-10 potions. as for the in-game menu. the top option is standard attack, which lets you target either her head, chest or lower-body. the top left option is using a heal potion, the top right option is using a special attack, the 100hp cost is a very strong one that is actually 3 attacks in one, you attack the three target areas randomly though. the 60hp cost one is an armor breaker, it attacks all three parts of her body, but i believe the damage does not stack as with the 100hp special, the 30hp special is a quick attack and puts your icon on half of the track. moving on to bottom option is delaying your turn (dunno why but it does reduce damage a little) the bottom right is defending and the bottom left is trying to start a conversation.

- How to unlock the different endings
    IMPORTANT: The status of the demon is the box on the top right during battle.

Overlord/dominant ending
    Initial defeat scene: doggystyle position1
    Story scene: doggystyle position2

First choice
    2.魔王の娘に用はない。
    HP<2100, status changes to: なるほど。それなりにはやるようだ。
    Initiate conversation with her.
    3.お前達はすべてxxする
    1.まずはお前からだ

She will initiate conversation:
    3.オレを見くびるな

HP<900, status changes to: これほどの力を持つとは…!
    Initiate conversation.
    3.魔族の王も所xこの程度か
    2.少しはできると期待していたんだがな

Status changes to: この男、危険過ぎる…!

Initiate conversation.
    1.さて、そろそろ覚悟はできたか?
    3.さっさと諦めれば命だけは助けてやるが?

She will initiate conversation.
    1.魔族をx配する

Defeat her.

Demon lord's servant ending
    Initial defeat scene: handjob, fellatio
    Story scene: cowgirl position1
    IMPORTANT: You must play through the battle again and lose to her each time you want to view the fellatio scene.

First choice:
    1.決着をつけよう、魔族の王。

2.条件次第では考えてもいい

Status changes to: 手なずけるのも悪くない。
    Fight for a while, bring her HP<800, but keep her alive.

She will initiate converstation.
    1.力が手に入るなら

Lose to her.

Lovers ending

Initial defeat scene: missionary position1
    Story scene: cowgirl position2

First choice
    3.そのxで守れるのか?

2.魔族の王が女とは思わなかった
    2.普通は男の方が強くないか?

1.お前こそ力を貸せ

Initiate conversation.
    2.刀を引け。これ以上は互いに傷つくだけだ
    2.お前を傷つけたくない

Status changes to: 不思議な力を持った男だ。
    Initiate conversation.
    2.よく見れば、お前は可愛い
    3.恋人はいないのか?

She will initiate converation.
    3.お前となら理解しあえる気がする

Defeat her.

Peace ending, demons and humans coexist
    Initial defeat scene: missionary position1
    Story scene: missionary position2

First choice
    1.決着をつけよう、魔族の王。

1.お前達はなぜ戦いを始めたんだ?
    1.それが世界の真理のはずがない

She initiates converstation.
    1.オレを見くびるな

Initiate conversation.
    1.人間との共存を考えたことはないのか
    2.力ある者だからこそ、度童が必要なのではないか

She initiates conversation.
    2.種族を超えた真の平和を得るためだ

Status changes to: この男、低が見えぬ。
    Initiate conversation.
    2.互いにいがみ合うだけでは、なにも生まれないぞ
    2.共存の道があるはずだ

Defeat her.

• walkingtombstone

thx

• Anonymous

the lovers ending scenes is: misionary and cowgirl

• Anonymous

ther another ending in here: http://tinyfaqs.com/index.php?title=Daughter_of_the_Defeated_Devil
    (sorry i can't read/write japanese after all so the number 1 is from up and 3 is the bottom)
    lover's ending at begining of game chose3 HP<2100,and the status has changed initiate conversation chose 2 then chose 2 again she will initiate conversation chose 1 Hp<900 and the status changed initiate conversation chose 2 then chose 2 after the status changed again initiate conversation chose 2 then 3 she will initiate conversation chose 3 and you beat her

• Anonymous

ty OP.

• Anonymous

i found out what 3 of the other items do
    and a way to beat her without using pots but dothis right but only u get rape ending but its OP DOE ok max def str and speed get the 2000 at bottom the 1500 under the 300 and the one next to the 1500 dat u got under the 300 get dat its in middle of the 2 2000s and then when u get in battle heres what they do the 2000 one makes use less hp for skills fact its a halfer making u use only half of what it says but to do them u must have aleast the number it says to cast it but i dont think u will lose dat much hp tho the one under the hp 300 dat cost 1500 itmakes u pen her armor FAST i mean by the time i broke all of it she was at like 800 or around it and some how i break ALL OF IT in 1 100 hp skill th 1500 one i think it makes u more likely to talk to her even if she dont talk to u from what i can see also the top next tothe 300 hp tells u what move is she about to do but it dont matter because it can tell what attack she about to do by just looking at her or howlong it takes for her attack to charge

• Anonymous

this was extremely helpfulf thanks alot :d

• Anonymous

s

• Anonymous

If you ppl havent know yet, after u have complete the, deafeated her, at the title screen you will be able to instantly go to the ending where u fck her, its at the bottom left of the title screen, with 4 option to choose from. Each option picks ur sex position.. Hav Fun!

• Anonymous

I'm only getting the doggystyle scenes for some reason. Defeated her once, and let her beat me the second time. That just ended the game.
    Basically, All I'm getting is the first scenes. Help? :D

• Anonymous

God bless you.

• Anonymous

Falco: Wow... well I guess I should be thankful.
    But in all seriousness thanks dude XD

• Anonymous

This helped out a lot. Thanks!

• Anonymous

oh wow, just tried translating in google, still doesnt make sense XD

• Anonymous

PS the other 2k one cuts all HP losses from attacks in half

• Anonymous

to the anon 2nd to the bottom, i think your right except for one, the one at the top right that costs 2k is a little device that tells you what move shes going to do next, i cant read the language so i just look at the rest of the words i see and compare

• Anonymous

ahh my apologies!! I did not have asian language pack installed all well and good... i'm an idiot..

• Anonymous

i don't get the dialogue options the game displays as IIIIIIIIII to that effect while guide is this 1.人間と if they were the same i could at least count the characters but i cant not as it is anyway, is it my browser settings?

• Anonymous

i've noticed attack/defense/speed 1/3 each works quite nice. you can buy health potions with all your money but you don't really need them. i think other items are special attacks.

• Anonymous

http://www.comdotgame.com/play/down-devil-queen