Forum

Back
  • PRINCESS GENERAL CHRISTIANE

Anonymous

princess general christiane

• Anonymous

How does the rape-counter work? I know you can do it on different moves, but I've only ever gotten it on kicks, and even then it's not guaranteed

• Anonymous

try upgrading dragon slayer to 5

• Anonymous

can someone help me i done everything step by step but still got
    thee normal ending can someone tell what i doing wrong ?

• Anonymous

Subordinate(aristocrate) ending: This one is basically about being goody two-shoes.But i couldn't get it at first,so it may require some items or skills bought first.But maybe just the conditions i wrote(that's what i did differently when finally got the ending) Edit: the first two dialogue choices are in prologue.And you don't have to bother with skills and making her feel good for second ending. 1->1. Spare her(that's second option).2.Spare again.2.Spare again. Conditions: broke all her armor, use all moves on her at least once.I think, most important is to use ultimate skill(bottom-right) at third round

• Anonymous

Eloping ending(traveling couple,called "shuppon"): 1->1. Spare her(that's second option).2.Spare again. rape her in the third round.Cum once and make her cum too(first,choose slow speed,wait until text stops changing, than fast, choose 3rd or 4th variation, and again,wait a bit)

• Anonymous

Three endings courtesy of runeflare on The Unofficial LineMarvel Forum
    http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=50031

It's for the English versions, but it lists the number for the answers, so it will work for the Japanese version too.

Endings:
    DON'T skip the intro. First two responses are during the intro.

1st Ending: 監禁エンド
    Doggie Style in Jail
    2. I disagree with the ways of the Empire.
    2. If that’s the case, then I could fully torment you.
    Defeat her
    1. Rape
    1. Was I a bad lover?
    Defeat her
    1. Rape
    1. I’ll make you my sex slave.
    Defeat her
    1. Rape

2nd Ending: 出奔エンド
    Reverse cowgirl on bed
    1. Do you know the misery in the countries that were defeated by the Empire?
    1. My goal is not the Emperor.
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Why do you fight so hard for the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Don’t you want to see the true face of the Empire?
    Defeat her
    1. Rape

3rd Ending: 帰属エンド
    Missionary on bed
    1. Do you know the misery in the countries that were defeated by the Empire?
    1. My goal is not the Emperor.
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Why do you fight so hard for the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait
    2. Don’t you want to see the true face of the Empire?
    Defeat her
    2. Wait

• Anonymous

About the action bar: half full lets you put up guard until next action and activate moves(if you have enough of special bar).Full bar do more damage on basic attacks and useless for everything else, defence is more important here. As soon as your action bar is past half, put up guard(except against her basic attack or spells),this way you guard against damage and accumulate some of the action bar for the next attack.It's crucial in the third round, where you don't have much leisure for wasting action bar.Watch her bar too, some of her slower skills give you time to attack her couple of times before putting up guard.When she's in different stance,she takes more damage(especially to the head).

Skills:upper-left -quick slash,lets you interrupt spells(but don't bother interrupting binding spell),needs special bar at 1/4
    upper-right - attack for breaking armor,cost 3/4 of sp bar
    bottom-left - healing spell,cost 1/2 sp bar
    bottom-right- combo attack, takes full sp bar
    Special bar replenishes when blocking high-damage attacks, attacking her,and taking damage yourself.

Subordinate(aristocrate) ending:
    This one is basically about being goody two-shoes.But i couldn't get it at first,so it may require some items or skills bought first.But maybe just the conditions i wrote(that's what i did differently when finally got the ending)

Edit: the first two dialogue choices are in prologue.And you don't have to bother with skills and making her feel good for second ending.

1->1. Spare her(that's second option).2.Spare again.2.Spare again.
    Conditions: broke all her armor, use all moves on her at least once.I think, most important is to use ultimate skill(bottom-right) at third round.

Eloping ending(traveling couple,called "shuppon"):
    All same, as previous, but rape her in the third round.Cum once and make her cum too(first,choose slow speed,wait until text stops changing, than fast, choose 3rd or 4th variation, and again,wait a bit)

Slave ending:
    All opposite dialogue choices, you can either rape her three times,or spare her two times(picking appropriate dialogue) and rape at the end.
    2->2.Rape.1.Rape.1.Rape
    or
    2->2.Spare.1.Spare.1.Rape
    If still doesn't work, do the conditions from previous endings. She basically admit your strength in every ending if you do that ultimate move.

DON'T skip the intro (it is important).

1st Ending (Jail)
    Just Rape 3 times. Pretty sure thats all you need to do.

2nd Ending (Riding)
    1st choice
    1st choice
    Spare
    2nd choice
    Spare
    2nd choice
    Rape
    Probably need to make her cum as evercrow said(didn't test it)

3rd Ending (Missionary)
    1st choice
    1st choice
    Spare
    2nd choice
    Spare
    2nd choice
    Spare

Not sure what the difference is between the extra battle 1 and 2

• Anonymous

for this game im not sure what the text means, but i have a pretty rough idea of how the stat system works.

the top stat (300p) is for attack, defence, speed and magic resistance (the four top stats in the next screen).

the others that cost 700p just below the 300p one work on how much MP (the bar under your health) you gain/lose for using special attacks, and receiving damage, while the 1200p works on your super move (costs a full bar of exp, bottom left in the special moves menu) and the 2000p one is an item which lets you see which move she will do next.

the bottom set are based on the rape scenes etc. while im not sure which one is which, the two at the bottom control how much you cum, and for how long.

as i said this is only a rough idea, but i want to learn chinese and japanese, so when i get enough for the lessons ill try and translate for everybody.

also when she goes to use magic, use the top left move in the special moves if possible, it will stop her from using magic for that move and deal high damage as for some reason that move is more powerful while she is defending.

hope i helped