Join Second Life!
Using a variety of pipe pieces presented randomly in a queue, the player must construct a path from the start piece for the onrushing sewer slime, which begins flowing after a time delay from the start of the round. The flooz is required to pass through a given number of pipe pieces in order for the player to pass to the next round. Some rounds also include an end piece, which must be the end of the pipeline the player has constructed, in addition to fulfilling the minimum pipe length requirement.
-> Moar games! <-
- Zombies Too... Zombies Took My Daughter! game
Zombies Took My Daughter!: Find and rescue your daughter from a zombie infested city!
- Ether War Ether War game
Ether War: Fly around and blow stuff up.
- Chaotic Wed... Chaotic Wedding game
Chaotic Wedding: Funny MLP animation.
- The Ace Of ... The Ace Of Spades 2 game
The Ace Of Spades 2: Pile all cards by sequence until the stage is clear.
- Perfect Mix Perfect Mix game
Perfect Mix: Serve your clients drinks before they run out of patience
- Castle Unde... Castle Under Fire game
Castle Under Fire: Defend your castle against enemies.
- Spider-Man ... Spider-Man 3: Photo Hunt game
Spider-Man 3: Photo Hunt: It's your job to track down Spider-Man and snap a front page photo.
- The Dirty P... The Dirty Punk Fuckin Anarchy Machine game
The Dirty Punk Fuckin Anarchy Machine: A music machine.
- Super Slugger Super Slugger game
Super Slugger: Very cool batting game.
- One Button ... One Button Arthur game
One Button Arthur: Go on a search for the sword in the stone. Each level you can only use a single mouse click.