Join Second Life!
Start your own restaurant business. Choose your restaurant type and upgrade it with the new appliances to reach the money goal faster than your competitor.
-> Moar games! <-
- Hex Empire Hex Empire game
Hex Empire: A turn-based strategy game in which you must defend your capital city and try to conquer enemy capitals.
- Heavy Metal... Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack game
Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack: Heavy metal version of the Robot Unicorn Attack!
- Corporation... Corporation Inc. game
Corporation Inc.: Create the greatest, most profitable company in the world!
- Learn To Fly 2 Learn To Fly 2 game
Learn To Fly 2: You were able to learn how to fly, but Icebergs stopped you and crushed your dreams. Now you're back for revenge! The emperor strikes back!
- Grow RPG Grow RPG game
Grow RPG: Pick the panels in your selected order to make them grow and effect each other.
- Neptune Buggy Neptune Buggy game
Neptune Buggy: Explore Neptune, rescue your friends and find safe way to leave this hostile world.
- Mini Tower ... Mini Tower Defence Plus game
Mini Tower Defence Plus: Prevent the armored enemies from reaching your base!
- Bubblez! Bubblez! game
Bubblez!: Shoot bubbles to connect at least three bubbles of same color to pop them.
- Family Rest... Family Restaurant game
Family Restaurant: Create your own delicious dishes in the kitchen and make sure your guests get their orders on time.
- Happy New Y... Happy New Year Space Invaders game
Happy New Year Space Invaders: A sabotage of Space Invaders by Taito.
- Hit The Road 2 Hit The Road 2 game
Hit The Road 2: Control the flow of traffic by setting the traffic lights to green or red.
- Cursed Trea... Cursed Treasure game
Cursed Treasure: Don't touch my gems!
- Slide Racing Slide Racing game
Slide Racing: Action packed top-down racing game, with a storyline. Race as Almond in the wildest cars competition ever.
- Boyish Girl Boyish Girl game
Boyish Girl: Dress her.
- Tarantula P... Tarantula Patience game
Tarantula Patience: Sort the cards into stacks from king to ace in color, and remove them from the game to the eight foundations. Cards can be stacked in rank order regardless of suit, but sequences can only be moved if all cards are of the same color. When there are no more moves, a new card can be dealt on to the end of each of the ten piles.